Thursday, August 2, 2012

My First Blog Award!!

Wow! I was so surprised this morning when I woke up and found that I was nominated for my first blog award! THANK YOU Elizabeth from Hodges Herald for nominating me!!
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love spring and fall for the cooler weather, but not too cold to freeze my tail off.
2. My favorite colors are blue and yellow.
3. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins.
4. I've known some of my best friends for 20+ years.
5. My husband and I were high school sweethearts.
6. I HATE to do laundry.
7. I LOVE Harry Potter. Books. Movies. Anything Harry Potter :)

Here are my nominees (they are all amazing bloggers and teachers!)

Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Include a link back to who nominated you.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7. Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.


Again, THANK YOU, Elizabeth :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love your blog and the fact that we are both first year teachers :)
      ~Amy

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm adding your name into the original post where I was nominated before!!!

    --Andi
    Mommy, Teacher, & So Much More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, THANKS, Amy!
    What a sweet surprise to be nominated by YOU (since I think we look at a lot of things the same way)
    It is on my To Do list to e-mail you about a few things...
    We just got back from vacation and I am still trying to unbury myself from all the laundry! Hopefully I will be back to normal functioning soon!
    Thanks again for the recognition. I'm honored!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand about the laundry, I've been home and mine is mounding up :) I truly enjoy your blog, you deserve it :)
      ~Amy

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Amy! My first week of blogging has truly been an experience, so thanks for the support!

    Diane
    fifthinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope it goes better for you! Good luck on your school year!
      ~Amy

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you for all the amazing ideas and inspiration!
      ~Amy

      Delete